Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Workout Wednesday: Fitness Tip

bluemoon | 6:08 AM |
Hello people,

How are y'all doing? Hope you've been keeping healthy and fabulous. I am here again to share a workout routine and tip with you. Today I did a Zumba routine via Xbox(see preview here). You can get a great workout from dancing depending on how rigorous the moves are. I was drenched in sweat after my routine and like they say in the fitness world - sweat is fat crying so I am glad I made fat cry today.
For a lot of people exercising is an arduous task. It may seem like too much work and even quite intimidating to some. I am here to tell you working out can be fun! Do you have an activity, hobby or sport you enjoy? Most of us do. For me it is dancing. Did you know you could burn as much as 400 calories dancing for an hour? If you are like me and enjoy dancing; make that an exercise staple. Search for free Zumba videos on YouTube or invest in a couple of DVDs and watch the weight come off.

If your interest is sports and you enjoy playing soccer, volley ball or basketball, put in about 4 to 5 hours of play a week. Keep fit while doing what you love; that's the goal. Don't forget to eat clean as much as possible because you CANNOT out exercise a bad diet. See quick fact sheet about eating clean here. Good luck with your fitness goals guys and have a lovely rest of the week.

Disclaimer: I am not a fitness and nutrition expert. Just an ordinary woman trying to stay healthy and fabulous and motivating others who choose to do so as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.