Saturday, January 24, 2015

At What Age Should Girls Wear Make up?

bluemoon | 9:00 AM |

I saw this picture of Real Housewife of New Jersey Teresa Giudice with her 14-year-old dayghter Gia  and all I could think was: she is 14??? I admit that 14 of today is not the 14 of 20 years ago however children should still look like children. If I walked past Gia looking like she does in this picture, I would never think she is just a child. The full make up and sheer top is just over the top inapproriate. 1have a 9-year-old daughter; when I look at her all I see is innocent beauty...that I hope is intact for many years to come. When do you think is appropriate for girls to start wearing makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.