Monday, January 19, 2015

What Would You Do?

bluemoon | 7:41 AM |
If your friend married your dad?

Culled from Daily Mail

Clair fell for her now husband Jimmy when she was only 17 years old. The couple met when Claire and Jimmy's daughter Gemma, became friends after meeting at  fair. They lost contact and later reunited. Claire said:  Jimmy made my tummy flip. I couldn't ignore the butterflies. ‘I saw past the fact he was older, balding and paunchy. 'To me, he was gorgeous. I’d always liked him as a person, but now I was seeing him in a different light.’ They have a son together.

Oh well what can I say, love is love and it happens in unexpected places and circumstances. The skeptic in me wants to say she has ulterior motives and how could he fall for his daughter's friend but it seems they genuinely love each other. To each his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.