Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What Would You Do?

bluemoon | 9:00 AM |
If you won a buck load of money?

I have often fantasized about winning $50 million. I even know exactly how I will spend the money. I will travel around the world, get  a personal trainer, employ a chef and 3 nannies(one for each child). Oh one can only dream. 

I would however never buy this: 22-Carat Gold Toilet Paper ($1.3 million)


Toilet Paper Man, an Australian company created a special roll of 3-ply toilet paper made out of 22-carat gold. This ridiculously expensive roll of toilet paper will flake as you use it. When purchased, the roll will be personally deliverer to the buyer along with a bottle of champagne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.