Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Jennifer Lopez: “I’m not allowed to be sexy because I’m a mom?"

bluemoon | 7:54 AM |


Jennifer is all kinda sexy and she knows it! I love Jennifer Lopez because of her self confidence. She is proof that you can be a mum, have a career and still werk it! She got a lot of backlash for her overly sexy "Booty" video but you know what, the video was meant for adults and if she looks and feels great about herself; why can't she express it?  In a recent interview with Complex magazine, the sultry singer talked about the backlash from the Booty video among other things.


On criticism about her sexy “Booty” video


Jennifer laughs and answers, “I’m not allowed to be sexy because I’m a mom? It’s like, How do you think I got my children?” She continues, “The truth is I don’t want to do anything that they would be embarrassed of in the long run. But at the end of the day, they care more about me being there, taking care of them, than if I’m sexy in a video.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.