Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Workout Wednesday

bluemoon | 7:15 AM |
Hello lovelies,


Happy hump day! I am back to working out and fully recovered although overwhelmed as my daughter is now sick. :(

I found an interesting and enlightening article on one of my favorite fitness websites coachcalorie.com that touches on the age old controversy about what form of exercise is better for fat loss- cardio or strength training. You can read it here. It is very insightful especially if you are new to fitness and not sure how to spend your time at the gym.

For my workout today. I did a Bob Harper strength training routine. As usual, my body is burning like crazy! See clip after cut. Have a fantastic day lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.