Saturday, March 7, 2015

Insane reasons some internet trolls hate celebrities

bluemoon | 6:20 AM |
The internet has given everybody a voice. Random people sit behind their keyboards trolling the net and spewing their hate on celebrities. You won't believe the reasons people hate on stars including Queen Beyonce! See some below and more after the cut.

"Drew Barrymore, because of the way she talks out of the side of her mouth. Damn Side-Talkers!" -- E_Squared

"Taylor Swift's eyebrows bother me. They always have, long before the 'eyebrows on point' stuff. I sing along to her music, but once I see a picture I have to stop." -- dustyr0se


"Benedict Cumberbatch. He always has the slightly-wrong look of 'something was supposed to be on my face but I shaved it off.'"-- DyxlesicEsikom

"Jennifer Lawrence. She plays the internet like a fucking fiddle, and you idiots eat it up." -- ut95



"Beyonce. Fucking hate Beyonce. Why? because whenever she walks, she kinda does a weird stomp/model walk. I've never seen her be casual and it pisses the everliving fuck out of me." -- salahelbat

"I HATE Kate Upton. I just don't find her attractive, and I think she is annoying. I might just hate her cause her boobs are SO MUCH bigger than mine. I accept this about myself. :)" --CaptainsPrettyPistol

"Brad Pitt. I have no idea why, I've just hated his face since I first saw him in 'Thelma & Louise' years ago. What makes it so irrational is that I KNOW he's a good actor. I have enjoyed his films. But, god...his face. I can't stand his stupid square-jawed, pouty-lipped, beady-eyed mug. So many women I've talked to are really attracted to him, but I'd honestly rather sleep with a cactus than to see that face grunting and sweating over me during coitus." -- Eolond


Culled from huffingtonpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.