Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday style

bluemoon | 8:00 AM |
Happy Sunday Lovelies,

I am having a rather groggy morning due to day light savings. I should have gone to bed earlier to make up for some sleep but I did not so now I am paying for it(yawn). Fingers crossed the rest of the day will be better.

Looking forward to the new week though. I feel a lot better so look out for a new workout clip on Wednesday! My Sunday style today is just a simple dress and a bootie(worn last Sunday). When it comes to fashion, I feel so much more comfortable wearing one piece. Layering is fun but ideally I just want to put on a dress and go...you can never go wrong with a nice dress anyways. You like?

Have a lovely rest of the day lovelies and a fabulous week ahead.

Dress: Gabby Skye, Bootie:Zara, Tights: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.