Monday, March 9, 2015

Empire star Jussie Smollet comes out as gay and says God made him that way

bluemoon | 12:27 PM |
Well this comes as no surprise to me...I suspected so. Jussie Smollett, who plays Jamal Lyon on Fox's  hit show Empire, has come out as gay.

"There's never been a closet that I've been in," Smollett told Ellen DeGeneres in a backstage discussion after an appearance on her show. "I choose not to talk about my personal life. But there is, without a doubt, no closet that I've ever been in, and I just wanted to make that clear."

The star went on to say:"When I say that I don't talk about my personal life, I'm saying that, but it is in no way to hide or deny who God made me. My Mama knows. My Mama likes me a lot ... and yes, I take her to the Sound of Music sing-along every year."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.