Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Kobe Bryant says his wife had a miscarriage in 2003 and he is to blame

bluemoon | 7:37 AM |

NBA star Kobe Bryant confesses he is to blame for the miscarriage his wife Vanessa suffered during the turbulent period of the rape allegations in 2003.  Bryant reveals this really personal detail in a new Showtime documentary about him, titled "Kobe Bryant's Muse," which aired Saturday . "The reality is that it happened because of me," Bryant said. "That's the reality of it. And that's something I have to deal with, something I got to carry forever."

In a segment of the documentary that was posted on TMZ sports, Bryant went on to say he "failed miserably" at caring for his family at the trying period of his life.  "We were expecting," the superstar said, then paused for a moment. "Expecting our second child during that time and there was just so much stress. She actually, she -- we actually miscarried." "I have a real hard time dealing with that 'cause I felt like it was just my fault," he continued as he fought back tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.