Monday, February 2, 2015

How Long Can You Go Without Smiling - This Woman Didn't For 40 Years

bluemoon | 8:27 AM |
Tess today                                                                                                               Tess in 1982
I cannot not imagine not laughing or smiling for a day let alone 40 years? Why would anyone do that you may ask? 

For nearly 40 years Tess Christian says she has made a conscious decision not to laugh or smile to prevent her from aging. She took this so seriously that she did not smile even at the birth of her daughter. According to Tess, keeping a straight face is imperative to keeping her youthful looks. 
‘I don’t have wrinkles because I have trained myself to control my facial muscles,’ says Tess, ‘Everyone asks if I’ve had Botox, but I haven’t, and I know that it’s thanks to the fact I haven’t laughed or smiled since I was a teenager. My dedication has paid off, I don’t have a single line on my face. ‘Yes, I am vain and want to remain youthful. My strategy is more natural than Botox and more effective than any expensive beauty cream or facial.’

So did it pay off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.