Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Workout Wednesday - Kicking it and keeping it real!

bluemoon | 9:23 AM |
Hello Lovelies,

How is it going in your world? I hope you are all keeping fit. So the saying you are what you eat is absolutely true! I have learnt that fact the hard way. Although I have been working out 5- 6 times a week, my eating has not been too clean. Hey, don't judge; food is sweet! I have been eating deserts here and there, movie theater pop corn and double portions of carbs! I weighed myself this week and I have added 6 lbs! This may not seem like a lot but for someone coming from a place of fat I know how quickly this 6 lbs can turn to 10.

I am not beating myself up as this is a lifetime thing and I expect to fall especially due to my love of food. The most important thing is picking yourself up and getting back on track. I have regrouped and cut out the evils in my diet i.e processed food! Moral of the story is we must never forget that diet is 80% of living a healthy lifestyle.


For my workout routine today I did a 53 minutes Taebo kick boxing routine. I love kickboxing because it makes me feel like a bad ass! This is the closest I will ever get to feeling like Laila Ali. Kick boxing engages a lot of muscles so your body is working hard while burning fat. You can find tons of kick boxing routine free on YouTube. See clip after the cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.