Sunday, February 22, 2015

Do you find humor sexy?

bluemoon | 1:30 AM |
I once heard my father say money is what makes a man appealing. I was really young when he said it and although I do not agree with it; it left a lasting impression. I love to laugh and humor has always been an attraction for me. I cannot survive a relationship without humor. Research shows that women are attracted to men who make them laugh.
Recent research suggests that while both men and women say they like a “good sense of humor” in a potential mate, they differ in what they mean by this phrase. Women tend to prefer men who make them laugh, whereas men tend to prefer women who laugh at their jokes. Consistent with this, Robert Provine analyzed more than 3000 singles ads and found that women were more likely to describe their good humor appreciation ability whereas men were more likely to offer good humor production ability.
Culled from time.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.