Monday, February 23, 2015

15-year-old artist creates Bill Cosby nude protest statue

bluemoon | 2:30 AM |


Oh dear! Bill Cosby 's reputation is almost officially kaput!

15-year-old Rodman Daniel Edwards who is from Moosup, Connecticut created this sculpture and named it Fat Albert Cries for Dr. Huxtable. "I wanted to deal with this particular current event, because I was a big fan of Fat Albert when I was very young. I felt I needed to speak up, and show what I think of this through my art," Edwards told The Creators Project. "I actually asked my father if he already had plans for a Bill Cosby sculpture. When he said no, I asked if I could work on this idea I had, and he was very encouraging about it. He was happy with the results I came out with." ople are beginning to turn against him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.