Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday fashion -Style steal

bluemoon | 6:30 AM |
Hello Lovelies,

It's the weekend again! Whoop! Oh wait I am a mum. LOL. I am always working so everyday is the same thang for me. Anyhoo, something to look forward to this weekend is the 87th Academy Awards ceremony hosted by Neil Patrick Harris airing on Sunday night. I will be watching and reporting all the giltz and glam from the red carpet...ladies isn't that why we watch?

My style steal today is from the fabulous Jennifer Lopez! Jlo has been making full skirts look sexy in recent times and as a full skirt lover, I decided to steal one of her looks. Did I nail it?

My get up:
Top - H&M, Skirt - Sheinside

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.