Sunday, February 22, 2015

Trending: Men drinking breast milk for energy

bluemoon | 9:30 AM |
Breast milk is the best for babies as they are full of nutrients including fat, proteins and cells that fight infections. There is a new trend of adult men are seeking breast milk for stamina and are buying their supplies from the "black market". These men are claiming that breast milk boosts their energy level and helps with their immune system. Please who are these women selling breast milk to grown men? Also, have these men heard of fruits and vegetables. I just can't!
Here is an excerpt from nymag.com's interview of an avid breast milk drinker.

Anthony, who lives in Queens, is an athlete, and he has a secret fuel for keeping his stamina up. A friend suggested he try it; a lot of guys he’s met at different gyms use it. “It gives me incredible energy I don’t get from other food and drinks,” he said. Typically, he buys it online for about $2.50 an ounce, which isn’t too bad for a magic elixir — but, considering this substance is typically available free of charge, that price represents a substantial markup.

Anthony does not mind; he’s happy to pay. “I always compensate the women I buy from,” he told me. “And pretty nicely, too.” Anthony’s energy drink of choice is breast milk. “I don’t believe in steroids or other energy supplements, none of that garbage,” he said in a phone interview. He’d been buying breast milk from his neighbor for the past year, but she stopped nursing. Now, he uses sites like Only the Breast: “I want natural stuff that’s God-given, and if it’s okay with moms looking to get rid of it, I’ll take it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.