Sunday, February 1, 2015

Happy New Month + Inspirational Quotes

bluemoon | 5:11 AM |
Hello Lovelies,

Happy new month! This is just the 2nd month of 2015 which means you still  have 10 months to work towards all your goals and keep your resolutions. Although I did not make resolutions; I did decide to cleanse myself of negative energies in form of people from my life.

A wise friend once told me: people come into your life for a reason and a season. I have come to the realization that not everyone that comes into our lives is meant to stay forever....some people are just meant to be acquaintances not friends. If you spend too much energy trying to make a friendship work; it may not be worth it at all. Above all never try to please anyone in spite of yourself. Not worth it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.